Monday, June 24, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader...Hello Bloglovin'!

To keep being able to view the *superb* (if I do say so myself ;) content of this blog please follow on another blog reader like Bloglovin'! I'm sure you've heard that Google Reader will be terminating service soon soooooo be sure to connect through another blog reader, Thanks!

A Sneaky Peaky of a current project...a quilted handbag that is roomy enough for many of the items needed for travel. I made a pattern for myself and am thinking of releasing this pattern since it is soo useful. I made it deeper than usual to hold more items.
Chock full of many favorite prints including Echino, Anna Marie Horner and some Japanese imports. 
Also I quilted and bound my Rainbow Scrappy Quilt that my daughter immediately hijacked and claimed as her own. Here are some shots in progress...
Someone is ready for their quilt to be finished!

The colorful outer border moves in rainbow colors. Here is the red/pink portion.
Quilted, bound and washed!
A more professional shoot will be forthcoming! Stay tuned and have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment